Sunday, July 13, 2008

job hunting

I am currently on the hunt for a new job. Compass Bank has contacted me so I am going to follow that up. I have to find a job that pays more and gives me the opportunity to expand my horizons and give me a better chance at a future that I want. What I would love to do is work for a bank or something similar where I can transfer out-of-state. I want to be able to get out on my own and be able to prove to people that I can find me and be able to experience things for myself with out hanging on what other people have done. I guess the main thing is that I want to experience life as me.

1 comment:

Brewer Family said...

Kyri, I have always loved getting away from home for a little bit. It is a great chance to find yourself without everyone else's expectations getting in the way. Just as long as you stay true to your values, it will be a great way to grow and improve.

Stan